I just love being sick. It's awesome. Also sarcasm is my best friend. So, yeah, we have had the sickers again. Thankfully it hit me harder than any of the kids. Everyone but Colin seems to have gotten it, but they're all on the mend and no one has had a fever more than a day. Except, you know, me. So, that's been fun.
 |
| Graham: Hey wanna go use my potty chair? |
 |
| You know that's what diapers are for, right? |
 |
| Yeah, but I like my underwear and not sitting in my own pee and poop. This potty business is pretty cool. |
 |
| Cass: Maybe I'll try it next time your mom sticks me on there... or maybe not, because pooping is my job and changing my poopy butt is her job! Also, you have got to stop signing to her. If you just tell her that you want milk how is she supposed get frustrated trying to guess? Duh! |
Yeah, that pretty much sums up their attitudes in general, but especially about using the potty. Graham loves it. He plays on it and signals when he needs to go #2. He is still all boy, so he'll pee any ol' where, including the potty if I happen to get him there in time. We are having fewer and fewer misses, though. Cass on the other hand... not so much. She pretty much prefers her diaper. Obviously no one is going to be toilet independent in the immediate future, but less time in pee pee diapers makes everybody happier :)
 |
| Graham: I love this book! | Connor: Shhhh... I'm trying to listen! |
Colin is a model big brother, most of the time. He is great with the babies. He reads to them and loves on them. He tolerates Connor, too. I think that is getting better. They have their fighting days, but they also have some good days. Usually when Aunt Minta gives them a common enemy ;)
 |
| Uh, you know he's reading to me... |
 |
| Why isn't anybody reading to me? I love books. Literally, I love to eat books! Don't let me near your paper, I will eat it. |
 |
| Eww, baby Cassidy, you don't eat books! |
Except, she does. Seriously, hide your paper around this one. She crawls around and seeks it out. She pulls up on the furniture to find it! Also, she crawls and pulls up! Go Cass! She's all about mobility. She can even go from being on her belly to sitting up. Still is not in her vocabulary, she has got to be on the move :)
 |
| I'm the happiest witch you'll ever meet! |
OK, I know I'm biased, but seriously... cutest kid ever! I love that little squashed tomato nose!
 |
| I'll read to you, Cass. And this book is plastic, so we're safe from your paper eating ways. |
 |
| Thanks, man. Can I haves a nibble? |
 |
| Who's that baby? |
 |
| Sexy baby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment