Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bubbles and dirty hands

I have given up on the date titles. I haven't been taking photos everyday and also I get confused on the dates. Another thing I wanted to mention is that one of the reasons I feel OK using real first names and posting photos at all is because I've always had a lot of security in place (no search engines, not in the Blogger listings, etc...), but as always if you prefer a pseudonym I will gladly give you one.

All done, on to pics of impossibly adorable kids!!!

Everyday should be my birthday!

I really want to bite you and pull your hair.

We had breakfast outside while Connor serenaded us with bubbles.


First dirty hands!!!

OK, now wash it off.

Poor guy fell out while Cass was drinking her milk

You see the fear in that baby doll? Yeah Cass has been pullin' her hair, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment