| Mama, this is boy time, get outa here! But, hey, while you're here, where's my seahorse? |
| Graham needed "fixed." |
| Playin' on the floor with Daddy-Roo! |
| Pretty Princess! |
| I'm takin' you down sucka sauce! |
| Don't take pictures of babies! Take video of me!!! |
| This is a fun new game called Make a Big Mess for Minta |
| You know, just playing with toys in here is fun too... |
| No, I'd rather get every toy I can reach out of these bins and onto the floor. |
| What? It's not like your house was THAT clean anyway... |
| Google: How to send sister to Abu Dabi |
| First trip to the Indian restaurant! |
| Coolest baby evah - eatin' saag paneer in his shades |
| Uh, see this would be fun except SOMEBODY *ahem daddy ahem* took my shades off! |
| Much better, I am cool again. Also, I refuse to leave this swing. Deal with it! |
| Baby human petting a baby duck, cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment