Want to know the best part about letting kids make a God awful mess every other day? You have to sweep the floor! Or in the case of today's mess, you have to vacuum.
The "theme" this week is rainbows. Kind of a lead in to spring kind of thing. So, the first activity was rainbow squishy bags. Which is a fancy talk for, I shoved a bunch of old manky play dough that we don't play with anymore into some balloons, and now we play with it again. Blame Pinterest... I do.
 |
| So, instead of playing with play dough, we're playing with play dough inside of balloons? All right. |
 |
| Sissy had fun lining them up like a rainbow. But, she only had the blues. |
Graham had the idea to make the balloons into snowmen and wanted some snow for them to play in. Obviously, I had to oblige.
 |
| Snow Dough: Baby lotion + Baking Soda |
 |
| Sissy was serious about her snow. |
 |
| As usual, she was far more into the sensory play than Graham. He was in the living room pretending to be a leopard seal at this point. |
 |
| You know I had to get in one artsy pic! |
 |
| When Graham came back things devolved mightily. Somehow, we ended up sitting on our plates of snow pretending to sled on the table. |
 |
| The disastrous results. |
No comments:
Post a Comment