We had our first official "fail" when it comes to the sensory play. Not that Graham has been terribly into any of the activities I've planned (at least not the way Cassi has), but I kind of thought this one would be all kinds of up his alley. #WrongMom
It was a sensory bath. I let him eat his breakfast in the bath and gave him his food toys along with some bowls and spoons. The idea was to make the bath into Graham's breakfast cafe.
 |
| This would be "krill" and "penguin eggs" according to Graham. |
 |
| The invitation... including shaving cream "sundaes." |
I thought it looked like fun... he spent the entire time playing with a wind up turtle and the bolt cover that Daddy didn't install on the new potty.
 |
| Invitation: Rejected |
 |
| "Sorry, Mom, I've got better stuff to do than play with your lame bath setup." |
Also, the water is orange from Elmo color bath tabs. No one bled out in there or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment