Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Misc January Fun

OK Folks, you is caught up. Here are some highlights of our winter fun to date :)
Baby Bane (he does not know who Bane is, Colin put him up to this)

Connor gets upset when he misses out on art time, so I let him and Graham paint while Sissy's  napping sometimes.
He is slowly getting over his aversion to being painted on.

After watching Daddy and Uncle Roger play chess Graham has been very interested in the game, so I've been letting him play with Daddy's Simpsons chess set.
Please note he has all 4 knights and a turtle on his side... I don't think I have a chance.

and he has a strategist, too! I'm sunk :)


Nana got us tub paint for Christmas and we just got to open it a couple of days ago (mean Mommy holding presents back for a snowy day!).
I thought the dollar store stampers would work with the tub paint. I thought wrong.

Graham would not let go of that manky old apple. 







No comments:

Post a Comment