So, we are so happy for the warm! But... I am a little sad, it got over 75 degrees today. Which means Graham's getting a proper haircut :( as per our agreement with Gar. So, be expecting pics of that soon.
As for today, we have pics of long haired toddlers loving the sunshine!
 |
| More oobleck fun! Graham refused to touch it, but was all for watching me and Sissy play with it. |
 |
| Not a fan of the oobleck sensation. |
 |
| Playing catch. Also, he catches. |
 |
| This had something to do with Trixie. I'm not really sure what, but they were screaming "Trixie" and beating on the a/c unit. Trixie was in my lap. |
 |
| Until this happened. |
 |
| "Just be still Trixie. I just gonna ride you and you go pee." That really happened. Except, I stopped her before she could actually try to ride the cat. |
 |
| Telling me about the "big, big bug" |
 |
| So, this pretty much sums it up. |
 |
| This is not going to end well, I fear. |
 |
| See what I mean? |
No comments:
Post a Comment