Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Learning Activities

Oh Pinterest, how I love you, so. You have introduced me to so many Mommy bloggers that apparently have an endless supply of both energy and educational supply budget and I have learned so much!

(In all seriousness, these activities were cheap and mostly easy to clean up...)

Here's another take on our favorite baking soda and vinegar. The cookie sheet is full of soda and the bowls vinegar. I let him use some food coloring to fun it up a notch, and gave him some spoons and droppers to move the vinegar into the soda.
They call leaving a set up like out for your kid to find "an invitation"

He accepted


Trying to Skype Nana from my phone


Another activity was a sensory tub. I did a green theme because the dollar store had already put up Valentines Day...




She LOVES the tubs.

and making messes. Mostly she loves making messes...

No comments:

Post a Comment