Oh, ya'll, I'm still all kinds of upset about losing the data on my old laptop. Also, just about losing it in general. It's hard to break in a new computer. But, looking on the bright side of things, at the rate I was going I'd have missed Windows 8 completely :)
So, here's the oldest set of pics from my camera... Which means you guy might not be missing too much, because these are from Dia de los Muertos (except Halloween and the world's cutest clown since ever). I decided to make sugar skulls with the children. Because I am dumb..
| Too cheap to buy a mold, this is what our little hand molded skulls looked like. |
| And this was my kitchen table after making the blanks. Can you tell I had helpers? |
| Graham took mine over and also, I learned a thing or two about how thick to make the icing... |
| Connor was mostly only interested in this activity because he thought I was going to let him eat the sugar. He was wrong... |
| Graham and Colin actually had fun decorating. |
| And sneaking icing apparently... |
| Connor's finished skull |
| Colin's finished skull |
No comments:
Post a Comment