The next day we got up early and headed out to a cherry farm that does does farming research. Graham spent almost the entire time playing with the humane society kittens.
 |
| We did manage to pull him away from the kittens to ride a tractor. |
After that farm we went to another farm. At this one we saw lots of animals. They also had a big farm playset. Graham almost stole some of their Schleck animals. FYI... Graham LOVES Schleck animals, he spends forever playing with them when we go to Meijer. If you ever find a big lot of them second hand, let me know, we want to buy him some.
 |
| "Oink, oink, pigs!" |
 |
| "See Graham's animals, pigs" |
 |
| Oh, yeah, and I was feeling artsy that day... |
 |
| Graham loved the chicks |
After the second farm we headed into town to check out the festival. The festival was why we made the trip, afterall. While we were in town we did find some really cool shops :)
 |
| Nana wanted a picture of this planter... |
After the shopping we finally hit the main event.
 |
| The backdrop for the festival. |
 |
| Graham's favorite part was the merry-go-round |
The day still wasn't done! We headed into Glen Arbor next so that Daddy could finally fish lake Michigan. He got a hit almost right away, but it broke his line and stole his lure :(
While he was fishing we headed into town. The intent was to shop some more, but I got an artsy inspiration and spent like 45 minutes photographing flowers. Here are the highlights.
 |
| I call this a tinkerbell flower. Mother says it's a fuchsia. I still think tinkerbell fits better... |
 |
| A man saw me snap this one and asked if it came out. I told him it did, but I could hear him say to his wife that he didn't believe it did as they walked away. So, I asked him if he wanted to see it. He flipped through several pics on my camera and said he was very impressed :) |
While I was getting snap happy Nana & Graham headed over to the park.
 |
| He flat refused to walk on the sand. |
 |
| "Nana! Nana hold you!" |
 |
| He finally gave up and walked in the sand. |
After the park we went back to Joe's Friendly Tavern for dinner then back to the B&B to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment