Well, all of February I kept thinking I’d hold off on a blog post because
there’d be a big announcement coming… but, now that we know it’s not coming, I
need to give ya’ll the goods. Because there were goods. How could there not be
with this lot around?
Because I was so tired, Daddy and Graham did a lot of Saturday morning visiting so I could sleep in. My mens's rock :)
 |
| Graham loves his Hay-wee |
 |
| She loves him, too... |
 |
| He's not sure what to think of her "guys" they aren't super heroes or farm animals or sesame street men... weird. |
 |
| Mom wasn't so sure of this car when he was littler, but now, methinks a second hand one will be coming to a backyard near you. Well, us. |
You may call me crazy, and I'll admit the low gas bills were awesometacular, but I missed winter this year. the few snow days we had were so cozy and fun! (Plus, I bought 80 zillion boxes of hot chocolate and we only went through 2 because it just wasn't wintery enough...)
 |
| Scoping the snow together... |
More visits. This time Marilyn was home. Graham LOVES babies. Especially Baby Marilyn Sissy (yes, that's her name according to Graham).
Graham is bottomless in all of his home pics, because he's potty training. He hasn't had an accident or a poopy diaper in weeks, now. If you put a diaper or pants on him, he'll pee in it, but leave him free, and he'll find a potty!!!!! I'm so jazzed. Diapers were the only baby thing I was in a hurry to get rid of, and he's doing so great with it! Maybe soon we'll re-introduce pants :)
 |
| Oh Thomas... still a source of many a baby brawl. |
 |
| He is a pretty boy. |
 |
| I made Connor a sandbox. It's just flour and oil, but it molds like sand and is easier to clean up and is edible. |
 |
| I thought he'd want to do beach themed play, but he kicked my shells to the curb! |
 |
| I'd say it's a hit. |
 |
| Graham has claimed this chair as his own. |
 |
| But Connor's allowed to share it with him... |
 |
| The farm is free! Sissy in one of her rare still moments :) |
 |
| These bubbies love each other. |
Uncle G set up his speakers and stereo in the living room (they've been in the defunct manpit, which is now the baby stuff cave, but will soon be the "?" room as the baby stuff makes it back under the steps) and has been playing our old people music for the kids. They seem to like Pearl Jam. Like, a lot.
 |
| They were dressed when the CD started. This was half way into Evenflow. |
 |
| Still going strong into Jeremy. |
Oh, my, it feels like spring. Literally. It was almost 70 degrees in February!
 |
| They claim to have found a snake on their backyard safari. I hope so, maybe it'll move into the garage and eat the mice! |
 |
| Getting the hang of this slide business |
 |
| Bye-bye |
 |
| Balls! |
 |
| This little chicky walks down stairs all by herself now. |
 |
| He is obsessed with putting rocks in the bin. |
 |
| There she goes. Showing off her skillz. |
 |
| Obsessed. |
 |
| He is clearly taunting me, though I'm not sure why... |
 |
| Daddy's home! |
That;s it for February folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment