Monday, January 2, 2012

My son spent DAYS after Christmas like this:

Don't bother me, Mom, I got farmin' to do!

The LP farm and the car ramp and the LP nativity were HUGE hits.

We did eventually drag him out for a winter walk, though...
Go get Daddy!

Ninja Dad!

Keeping that hat on was a battle! It kept him warm, though...

These ducks swam to us immediately, as if expecting food. They were sorely disappointed...

We don't have food, duckies, but I can quack at you if you like...

I was a little obsess with this mallard. He was so pretty!

Graham has had enough of this being held nonsense!

We went to Carriage Hill to see the farm animals, but the farm was closed. Luckily Gander Mountain came to the rescue with this deer.

I do believe he needs a 'coon hat.

He believes that he does not.

The jury is still out on Daddy.

I see, it's real fur he's after!

Or, perhaps it's Daddy's tea he's after. Yes, a butt naked baby walked up and took Gar's tea. He was unsure of what to do, but he was certain my cracking up and grabbing the camera was not sending the right message!

Graham's little tank. You can't see the fish because it hides in the corner all the time.

His new room! OK, maybe not new, but improved :)


No comments:

Post a Comment