It has been a week for imagination play! My living room has been the ocean for several days, now.
 |
| The boys on their raft. Turned yacht. |
BTW, Colin is a billionaire, the babies are his kids and he pays me $100k a night to watch them because they don't like to be on the boat.
 |
| Not true, I just prefer spilling grapes all over your kitchen. |
 |
| You really did not get the memo about me being a girl... |
 |
| The Swiffer is the coolest toy in the house right now. |
My house is routinely a mess. I'd like to let you guys know why.
 |
| This happened while I was washing the dishes. |
 |
| That was exhausting, snack time! Where did Cassi get a whole apple? The fridge, of course. On her own. |
 |
| This is what happens while I'm putting laundry away. I didn't want those wipes in the wipes container anyway... |
 |
| I'm being good, mama. I mean, I took the clothes out of my dresser faster than you could put them in, then broke my hamper. But, now, I'm being good. |
 |
| Did you know the babies are making a mess and I'm just coloring? |
 |
| I'm innocent, ma'am. |
We also started doing the hokey pokey and playing Ring Around the Rosie's this week:
No comments:
Post a Comment