Cass: Is your mom really tryin' to pass of these old pictures as new?
Graham: Yeah, she's tacky like that. Like our kitchen floor.
Cass: Right? What's up with the Kool-aid sticky spots?
Graham: That would totally be your brothers and their messy ways.
Cass: Word!
 |
| Connor had to hide on the couch because the babies were pulling his hair. |
 |
| Cass: Yeah, I really was pulling his hair. I'll pull yours, too. |
 |
| Connor making his school work. Or coloring. Or gluing. He's doing something! |
 |
| This bone is yumm-o |
 |
| Hey Colin... send an e-mail to Mom and see if she can send Connor and Bugsy to live with Nana. |
 |
| Don't be silly, Cassi, Nana doesn't want Bugsy! |
 |
| The storm! (Yeah, these pics are that old) |
 |
| See, I do use the candle decor people buy for me! |
No comments:
Post a Comment